The chef of the restaurant Molotov Oleg has been working for Penates since 2009. He devotes a lot of time to trainings and professional development.
- In 2012 he had an internship in France (Lyon) in Atelier Gastronomique by Chef Jean-Mark Villard (Paul Bocuse Institute)
- In 2014 had an internship in Arzak Restaurant (Spain)
- In 2015 had a training in Copenhagen (Denmark)
- In 2018 Tallinn (Estonia)
- In 2019 Basque Culinary Center, San-Sebastian(France)
It is worth mentioning that Oleg always plans his own holidays to be able to visit significant and interesting restaurants to improve his qualifications and get some new ideas.
Over the years of Oleg’s work the restaurant has become famous all over the country for the quality and creativeness of the cuisine. Oleg receives commendations from the guests of the restaurant. One of the most significant achievements is Ttripadvisor Best Restaurant Award (third prize) and in 2019 the first one.